The Joint Workshop on Semantic Technologies Applied to Biomedical Informatics and Individualized Medicine, co-located with the 11th International Semantic Web Conference, will bring together researchers, developers and practitioners actively applying Semantic technologies to Biological and Medical Informatics problems.
The workshop aims to attract researchers from Computer Science, Information Science, Biomedicine, Bioinformatics, and related areas to share research challenges, results, methods and advances in the appliance of Semantic Web technologies to two domains within Clinical and Translational research - bioinformatics and individualized medicine.
- Joanne S. Luciano (Tetherless World Constellation @ Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute)
- Eric Neumann (Clinical Semantics Group)
- Alejandro Rodríguez-González (Centre for Plant Biotechnology and Genomics UPM-INIA)
- Jyotishman Pathak (Mayo Clinic College of Medicine)
- Mark Wilkinson (Centre for Plant Biotechnology and Genomics)
- Nigam Shah (Stanford Center for Biomedical Informatics Research)
- Robert Stevens (University of Manchenster)
- Richard Boyce (University of Pittstburgh)
- Angel Garcia-Crespo (University Carlos III of Madrid)