This workshop will discuss different approach to deal with uncertainty (in a wide sense) in the Semantic Web. Uncertainty is an unavoidable factor in several processes, such as knowledge interchange and application interoperability, and Semantic Web data, which are usually incomplete, inconsistent, and inaccurate. This suggests the need to apply different formalisms (probability, fuzzy logic, decision theory, etc.) to enrich Semantic Web technologies and applications.
- Fernando Bobillo (Universidad de Zaragoza)
- Rommel N. Carvalho (George Mason University)
- Paulo Costa (George Mason University)
- Nicola Fanizzi (University of Bari)
- Kathryn Laskey (George Mason University)
- Thomas Lukasiewicz (University of Oxford)
- Matthias Nickles (Technical University of Munich )